Status Update | February
This is a new form of blog post where I cover what I’ve done so far and plans for the following month. Expect to see this at the end of each month starting from February!
What I’ve done in February
- I’ve enabled Dependabot on most of my repositories. So far, it’s much better than my previous setup involving Greenkeeper (which does not automatically resolve merge conflicts/rebase with the current project’s files).
- I’ve created a few projects which include:
- EdricChan03/actions - A list of GitHub Actions
- I’ve continued work on EdricChan03/ngx-ytd-api including restructuring the library by extracting the core functionality to a
commonentry point, enabled Dependabot and added initial schematics (which are currently not committed).
Plans for March
- Release of
- Bump to beta
- Fix bugs
- Full schematic support
- Update my website
- New blog posts
- Possible redesign of website
- Support dark mode
- New release for EdricChan03/StudyBuddy
- Initial API for EdricChan03/StudyBuddy-web
- Update the hosted website
- TravisCI integration for automatic deploying
- Take a short break from programming